Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bottles

I got sick last week, so I haven't been able to get to the Brew and Grow, but I'm going to try to get there this weekend, depending on how long it takes to fix my car.

Anyway, one of the funny things I realized was that I could use my lush friends to my advantage. I have recruited them for bottle collection. Every time I go over to their places now, I take an empty carton for a six pack, fill up on their bottles and bring them back home.

Now I just have to find an easy way to mass-sanitize them. My father in-law suggested the microwave, but I was wondering about any actual growth or sediment collection in the bottles, maybe I could fill them the water and then zap them for 5 or 6 minutes. I wonder if they sell bottle racks I can use to empty them out, and then turn them over to make sure they drain everything out of.

Any other ideas for sanitization are welcome too...

No comments:

Post a Comment